In case you
- Curly Hair Solutions - Curl Keeper
- Curl Prep - Sweet Buttah
- Kynx - Leave-In Moisturizer
- Bee Mine - Bee Mine Juicy
- Sof 'N Free - Nothing But Curl Sealer (full size)
- Sof 'N Free - Nothing But Curl Wake Up Spray (full size)
- One 'N Only - Argan Oil Moisture Repair Conditioner
- Curly Canadians - Hair Love (I've already used about 75% of this...on my body. Don't judge me)
One thing I found cute and helpful was the little info card that came inside the box. On the back of the card, there's a a message from the CurlKit team as well as detailed descriptions of each product that was included. My box also came with an abundance of informative materials-- business cards, brochures, and discounts from some of the companies featured in the box.
If you're interested in trying some of these products, you're in luck! I'm giving away the Curl Keeper, Kynx Leave-In, Sof 'N Free Curl Sealer, and the Bee Mine spray. To enter, simply leave a comment below with your email address. The last day to enter is June 8, 2012 at 12:01 AM. The winner will be chosen randomly.
For those who would like to try an entire CurlKit for themselves, CurlKit was nice enough to offer 10% off your purchase when you use the code onyxrose! Enjoy :-)